a kitchen, and living room. On the bottom floor, we have three bedrooms, a family room, a bathroom, and a laundry room.
As a child, my favorite room in the house was the kitchen. There were always lots of people there, and it seemed like my mother was always cooking something.
I also enjoyed my small bedroom, where I always went when I wanted to be alone. The walls of my room, are light green, and the floor is dark brown. When I went there while growing up, I used to lie on my bed and listen to my music.
The outside of my house is just as nice as the inside. It is made of multicolored brick-red, yellow, brown and beige. The best things about our house are the yards, abig one in the front and a very large one in the back, where we had some nice fruit trees. I think the reason I liked our big yards so much a child was because all the neighbored kids used to come to our place to play.
No comments:
Post a Comment